Sunday, November 5, 2023

Planning before

 

Now that our film portfolio was submitted and our location was chosen, it was time to make sure that everything was ready. We definitely did not want to be at the location ready to film and then have something important missing, so our director made a nice list through text messages about clothing, accessories and objects needed. It was important to remember about the clothing as there is a big chance that we will be in the film as extras, and we can't clash against the main characters when it comes to how we look. So, the most casual boring clothing for everyone. 

For our accessories our director was the only one who has a chess set and they also decided to bring the makeup needed. A bandanna was needed, and I already have some so I'm in charge of bringing it. We wanted to add more props like poms poms but though I thought I had ones, in the end I couldn't find them. I also have the phone that we are going to use to record the movie, so I am making sure that it has space and is fully charged for filming. 

To prepare for filming, I downloaded adobe premiere rush on my phone, and I have been playing around with it. Figuring out focuses, options and the menus so when it comes today of filming it won't be the first time looking at the app. I did a lot of messing around with the focus as that will be an important part of our film, and I wanted to understand a bit how it worked in the app. then I went into the more fun parts like random transitions or titles, just trying everything I could do. 



one of my tests.
Finalizing the details is an exciting idea because it means we are almost there to film, but it can also be kind of boring going through a checklist, its similar to a rocket launch. We have to make sure everything is in order before, so it doesn’t end in catastrophe after. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment