Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Fixing eye shot



A shot that needed to be reshot was a close up on the eyes.Which is surprisingly difficult to align.It took me a couple of times to do the first version of the shot I  liked. I was worried about making the features of the face look symmetrical with each other.A slightest change in the angle meant that some features were warped because of the canner of my phone.


I hadn’t noticed the fact that too much forehead was showing until I did a test screening with my peers.Once they told me I couldn’t unseen it.The shot bothered me too much and it was a simple fix that I couldn’t leave it.And so I reshot it keeping in mind to have less forehead.





I never would have realized the problem with the shot until someone pointed it out.I’m really thankful for these criticism because even though I might not be able to fix it, I can still learn for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment